Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eagle Nazarene Church

Every once in a while I get an order that seems overwhelming at first but after I get started, and they start coming together SO NICELY, I get a little proud of myself.  This is one of those orders. 

It's my largest order to date but you will see how beautiful they turned out.  I can't wait to see them in their places at Eagle, Nazarene church in Eagle, Idaho when they're up and ready for the kids. 

They are going in the childrens' department and under each picture I will leave a little description of what they are and where they are going.  (from what I know) 

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did painting them!  It was a fun order.  I hope to start doing more signs for businesses.  They may make me a little nervous but I feel so accomplished when they are finished!

This is a 5x3' sign that will introduce the Childrens' Department.
These are 2-one sided signs to go on the walls.
These are 8-double sided signs to hang from the ceiling to introduce each classroom.
These are 2-double sided signs to introduce each hallway in the Childrens' Deparment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment