Friday, September 24, 2010

Scribbles Signs Fundraiser!

A friend of mine called me the other day and asked me if I would be interested in doing a fundraiser for her dance studio.  (The Dance Academy in Star, Idaho)  I wasn't quite sure what to say but after thinking a while and talking it over with my husband, we decided it would be stupid to say no so...I'm giving it a try! 

I will make sure that I let everyone know how it went and information on how to have your own fundraiser for whatever it is that you are needing help financially with.  I figure that in times like we are in now, we need to help each other.  You would be helping me with getting my  name out there (and getting me orders) and I would be helping you by giving you $10 from every sign you sell.  ($10 for every sign sold for $30 or $5 for every sign sold for $25) 

I have just recently purchased 100 boards to begin prepping for orders.  I could have anywhere from 1 to 500 so I figured 100 would be a good place to start.  They have all been sanded down, painted black and finished with the white and waiting for the orders to start rolling in.  This is what 100 boards looks like...



WISH ME LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment