Friday, August 20, 2010

School Activities!

I don't know about you but I have a daughter in High School.  She is involved with their Advanced Drama group and I am so proud of her.  I decided to make her a sign with her passion on it to show her my support.  I am going to post some of the signs I have made for activities that kids are in.  What a better way to show your child how proud you are by buying a sign designed perfectly for them!  Think of their school colors...how fun would that be to give your daughter a sign with a cheerleader on it after she found out she made the squad?!  (You get the idea...)

These signs were made for 2 drama girls.  The top one is for my daughter, "Saige" and the bottom one is for her friend "Emily".  (Emily's masks have diamonds on their faces like little piercings...I thought that was a fun little touch.)


The cheerleader "Morgan" sign was made for a friend who goes to Kuna High School.  Their colors are black and gold.  It turned out really cute!  (& she is blond)

This sign was made for a friend in California.  Her daughter was in a big production and she had this sign made for after her first performance.  It was a HUGE hit!  (Not just the sign but her show as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment